Thursday, July 19, 2012

Where I work and what I do...

Hi everyone, and welcome to Aging...what's next?  I work at Conroe Health Care Center as the Facility Administrator and have since February 2010.  I  absolutely love what I do and the people I work with and the patients we serve.  I know at the end of the day, I have made a difference!  If you are like me, you have a friend, a family member, know someone, or you yourself are aging and may need services now or in the future.  Where do you begin?  That's what this blog is about.  It is dealing with real issues, problem solving, and being a resource for those who don't know exactly where to begin.  I welcome feedback, questions, comments, etc.  I am here to help you as you work your way through the health care system. 


Conroe Health Care Center

No comments: